LingroLearning has partnered with LinguaMeeting to offer a new way to enrich the foreign language classroom experience.
WHAT IS LINGUAMEETING?
Students can work inside or outside of class with a personal, native-speaker language coach in a real-time online learning environment. Instructors can benefit from having a teaching assistant helping them to implement more conversation into their curriculum.
WHAT PROGRAMS FEATURE LINGUAMEETING?
- Coaching sessions available for an additional fee for all LingroLearning titles.
- In addition, custom LinguaMeeting Lesson Plans & Activities are included in Contraseña.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- LinguaMeeting is available directly from your LingroHub course.
- Students register for a regularly scheduled session time in the registration page. Sessions are scheduled weekly or bi-weekly
- Instructors are supported by our coaches, who work as teaching assistants, helping them to implement more conversation into their curriculum. Instructor’ portal shows attendance, feedback from the coach and recordings.
One-on-one: As low as $10 per session
(recommended for upper level courses)
Small Group: As low as $5 per session
(recommended for lower level courses)
- Free Instructor account.
- Sessions are recorded and archived.
- Same day rescheduling option.
- Students can make up a missed session.
- Customizable rubric for grading.
- Coach feedback for every session.
- Unlimited instructor training.